- Plaza 502
- 82 Aluminum
- Product Number:
- 59% Acrylic, 41% Polyester
WS General Recommendations
• Clean with water-based foam or upholstery
cleaner or dry cleaning solvents
• Do not saturate with liquids
• Do not get the furniture wet
• Vacuum regularly
• Use the proper upholstery attachment to
avoid pilling and remove dust and lint
• Clean periodically to remove build up
• Promptly treat spots and stains
Stain Treatment and Spot Cleaning
A professional cleaning service is recommended
Treat stains quickly
• It will become increasingly difficult to remove the longer a stain is allowed to set
• Pretest any cleaning method or agent in a small hidden inconspicuous area
• Several less concentrated applications are less damaging than one concentrated application
Do not let fluids penetrate the surface
• Remove fluids immediately by blotting with a clean, colorfast, absorbent cloth
Remove solid or semi-solid substances
• Using a flat object, remove as much of the stain as possible
• After removal, vacuum thoroughly using the proper attachments before cleaning with an agent
• Using a soft brush or sponge, apply warm, soapy water to the stain
• Use solvent or dry clean solution. Don't apply cleaning agent directly. Apply cleaning agent to cloth or sponge.
For all stains
• Use light, quick strokes and start from the outside of the stain and work towards the center
• Do not rub or scrub as this may damage the fabric
• Do not use heat. Heat will set the stain.
• Do not over wet as this may leave a ring
• Soak up any remaining cleaning solution
• Use a clean cloth and cool water to remove any residue
• Allow fabric to dry thoroughly
• Vacuum well using appropriate upholstery attachment
To disinfect spray a 10:1 ratio water/bleach mixture on the fabric and allow to linger for the time specified bythe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
COVID-19 APPROVED CLEANERS
This list represents some of the most common options available and is not intended to be comprehensive.
All listed Momentum COVID-19 approved cleaning products are EPA-approved for use against the
virus that causes COVID-19.
Bleach (10:1 water to bleach)
The cleaning recommendations above are a guide to help in the maintenance of Momentum Textiles fabrics. They are supplied without warranty, representation or inducement of any kind, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular use or purpose. Momentum Textiles can neither guarantee, nor take responsibility for specific results.
Under no circumstances shall Momentum be liable for any incidental, consequential, or other damage resulting from negligence, misuse, mishandling or exposure of any chemicals used in connection with maintenance. Information relating to chemicals/cleaning solvents, environmental use, and human exposure should be reviewed with appropriate suppliers. Users must read the product specifications and determine appropriateness for specific applications. All label instruction precautions should be followed. All cleaning agents must be rinsed thoroughly with water and wiped with a soft cloth. Residue left by cleaning agents will shorten the life of the product if not removed.