- Modern Weave
- Product Number:
- 100% Vinyl
• Warm water with mild soap (Ivory liquid
dish soap recommended), then rinse
• Clean with a natural sponge
• Rinse all cleaning agents thoroughly with
water and wipe dry with lint free cloth
For regular maintenance clean with mild soap
and warm water. Work from the top of the
wall to bottom to prevent streaking. Rinse
thoroughly with clean water after cleaning.
Cleaning and Disinfecting (suggested by the CDC)
Cleaning with soap and water, then disinfectant. Cleaning with soap and water reduces the number of germs, dirt
and impurities on the surface. Disinfecting kills germs on the surface.
If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
• For disinfection with bleach:
• Diluted bleach solutions (at least 1000ppm sodium hypochlorite) can be used if appropriate for the surface.
• Make sure to allow contact time of at least 1 minute, and with proper ventilation during and after
• Check to ensure the product is not past its expiration date. Never mix household bleach with ammonia or
any other cleanser.
• Unexpired household bleach will be effective against coronaviruses when properly diluted.
• Prepare a bleach solution by mixing:
- 10:1 water to bleach
- 5 tablespoons (1/3 cup) bleach per gallon of water or
- 4 teaspoons bleach per quart of water
• Follow the manufacturer's instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products for concentration,
application method and contact time, etc.
• Most common EPA-registered household disinfectants should be effective.
To disinfect spray a 10:1 ratio water/bleach mixture on the fabric and allow to linger for the time specified bythe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Rinse all cleaning agents thoroughly with water and wipe with a soft cloth
• Residue left by cleaning agents will degrade and shorten the life and/or affect the product's
appearance if not removed.
COVID-19 APPROVED CLEANERS
This list represents some of the most common options available and is not intended to be comprehensive.
All listed Momentum COVID-19 approved cleaning products are EPA-approved for use against the
virus that causes COVID-19.
Bleach (10:1 water to bleach)
The cleaning recommendations above are a guide to help in the maintenance of Momentum Textiles fabrics. They are supplied without warranty, representation or inducement of any kind, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular use or purpose. Momentum Textiles can neither guarantee, nor take responsibility for specific results.
Under no circumstances shall Momentum be liable for any incidental, consequential, or other damage resulting from negligence, misuse, mishandling or exposure of any chemicals used in connection with maintenance. Information relating to chemicals/cleaning solvents, environmental use, and human exposure should be reviewed with appropriate suppliers. Users must read the product specifications and determine appropriateness for specific applications. All label instruction precautions should be followed. All cleaning agents must be rinsed thoroughly with water and wiped with a soft cloth. Residue left by cleaning agents will shorten the life of the product if not removed.